Do you imagine about the universe, What is the universe and how much big? How many types of things available into the universe? The universe is a collection of all existing substance and space. The diameter of the universe at least 10 billion light years and it contains a lot number of the galaxy, planet, stars etc. Yet, some things available in the universe which we can not watch without a microscope but Today, we shall find out the biggest thing in the universe based on their relative sizes. Which you may read in below.
Orbit -778330,000 km
Color– changeable( depend on atmosphere)
History of Jupiter planet
Jupiter (A.K.A. Jove; Greek Zeus) was the monarch of the Gods, the governor of Olympus and guardian of the Roman state. Zeus Cronus was the sun of turn. Jupiter is the fourth most brightness things in the sky after Sun, Moon, and Venus). It has been famous since prehistoric times as glossy wandering star. but in 1610, Galileo was a first time watch the Jupiter planet with the help of Telescope and also four large moons lo, Europa, Ganymede and Callisto. these moons were four rounding of Jupiter planet. Its motion was a chief point to favor of Copernicus’s heliocentric theory.
The Jupiter planet is one of the biggest things in the universe because Jupiter is the largest planet both mass and volume compared to another planet into the universe. The mass of Jupiter planet is big 300 hundred times more than earth, and the diameter of Jupiter 139,822 km that 11 times more than earth. It is 2 1/2 time more than vast in comparison to another planet of the solar system. In spite of too vast has a fast rotation period of just 10 hours.
How made with Jupiter planet?
Jupiter planet made with the various type of elements and gases such as 90% hydrogen and 10 % helium. And the mass of Jupiter planet Total number of an atom of 75/25% is equal to Jupiter mass. Its structure is similar to primordial Solar Nebula where a solar system was built up. Jupiter structure is matched to Saturn. But if you compare Jupiter to Uranus and Neptune have contained low hydrogen and helium.
The astrologist has been discovered 79 know satellite, of a Jupiter planet. I am going to explain about some satellite of Jupiter planet.
Important facts about Jupiter planet
- Jupiter planet magnetic field is 14 times greater than the earth.
- It contains 67 moons.
- Jupiter is a visible planet which you can see your clear eyes.
- Around Jupiter planet has a red spot.
- The scientist has been seen Jupiter planet 7 times by Spacecraft.
The biggest star in the universe: VY Canis Majoris
- VY Canis Majoris
As you know that the biggest star of the universe is VY Canis Majoris. It knows as Red HyperGiants. The radius of VY Canis Majoris is 1420 time more than sun radius.VY Canis Majoris to take 2600 year to complete one round that is the biggest thing of the universe.
Important facts about VY Canis Majoris
- VY Canis Majoris is almost 4,000 light years from earth.
- It is the biggest stars of the galaxy and Milky Way.
- Jerome Laland was the first astronomer which first to record and catalog the star in 1801.
- It is estimated that VY Canis Majoris has betimes ejected around half of its mass, which has occupied the star in a nebula cloud.
Scientific statistics about VY Canis Majoris
|1||Known As||VY CMa|
|2||Gap From Earth||4,000 to 5,000 light years|
|4||Star Type||Red Hypergiant – M Class|
|5||Mass||20 to 40 x Sun|
|6||Luminosity||250,000 to 500,000 x Sun|
|7||Diameter||almost 1.5 billion miles (2.4 billion km) – 1,750 x Sun|
|8||Temperature||Approx 3,200C (5,800F)|
|9||Age||Approx 10 million years old|
|10||Rotation Period||The 2600 year|
The Cosmic Wave
- The Cosmic Wave
Mostly astronomers consent that the biggest thing in the universe is the cosmic wave. It’s an endless platform of galaxy clusters surrounded by dusky matter and resembles a 3D Spider wave. Clusters of galaxies and dark matter create “hubs” and filaments of galaxies connect these hubs producing a web-like an appearance.
The important fact about cosmic wave
- First-time cosmic wave was discovered by Austrian-American physicist Victor Hess in 1912.
- When cosmic energy come into our atmosphere they hit another element particle such as oxygen, nitrogen, and carbon etc.
- The cosmic wave denotes the important component in the energy balance of the milky way.
- Cosmic ray move in space at an amazing velocity nearly equal to the speed of light but some rays have sufficient energetic energy.
Largest Black Hole
- Largest Black Hole
Black holes are not corporately big regions of space. But when you include their mass, its are the biggest thing in the universe. And quasar OJ287 is the biggest black hole we’ve observed. Black Hole at the midpoint of NGC 1277 It’s guessed to be 18 billion times the mass of our sun and is a supermassive black hole situated in the center of a galaxy. There is no perfect justification that the size of the black hole how much can big. Some famous black hole search by scientist such as Cygnus X-1, Sagittarius A*, M87, Centaurus A etc.
Black hole wrap space-time
Black holes really start out as spheres of mass powerful gravitational pulls. As soon as any substance such as gas stars and other material come into the Blackhole absorb them and also absorb object mass and magnetic field. The magnetic power of the black hole s is very high because he always charged.
Suggested read: Pluto-A Mysterious Planet
Important information about black holes
- Black holes are a huge source of energy because it can emit energy more efficiently than our Sun.
- Black holes are available in the universe, first time find out in the 18th century. But scientist discovered the first black into the universe in 1964 which called Cygnus X-1.
- The gravitational power and speed of black holes are very big. Because if you are nearest of black holes, In this situation, you observe that speed of time is slower then black holes. Material that gets too close to a black hole gets absorve in and can never get away.
- Shapley SuperCluster
It is the biggest thing in the universe, the Shapley supercluster is a compilation of galaxies some 400+ million light years big. While Our own Milky Way galaxy is approximately 4,000 times smaller. Supercluster is too big, that our fastest spacecraft would spend trillions of years trying to cross it. The Shapley supercluster has highly gravitational force, that known as present time. The highly gravitational force that means that as the universe regulatory to expand that also continuous increasing the gravitational force.
In 1930, Harlow Shapley has discovered supercluster, as a noticeable concentration of galaxies in the Centaurus constellation. The mass of supercluster more than 10 million billion times the mass of the Sun. its internal structure is very big and a distance of about a billion light-years from our Milky Way Galaxy. Dut to hot gasses the whole galaxy clusters shines brightly in X-ray, but you can see it only at the micro wavelength.
I have described valuable information about the biggest thing in the universe. Because the explanation of the universe is unlimited, and many biggest and smallest things available into the universe that directly co-relate to science. Scientist are continues trying to know about these things with the help of satellite and other technical equipment. Thus we can say that are combined with each other. I hope this information gives some knowledge about the biggest thing in the universe.