The growth of online streaming platforms has accelerated in the last few years. Nowadays. Everyone is moving toward the OTT platforms like Zee5, Jio TV, Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc. and one more name is added to this list called YuppTV. YuppTV is an OTT platform where you can watch Indian TV shows, movies, news, sports, etc. online. It supports around 15 different languages such as Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Bangla, and many more. You can see your content in your selected language. If you are a new viewer of YuppTV, you will get a free trial period of 14 days. So here we will get to know how does YuppTV works.
You can watch whenever and wherever you want to watch, but you must have a proper internet connection and a device on which you can play and watch the content. You can access YuppTV on multiple types of devices whether it would be an android phone, smart TV, laptop, or smart blu rays.
How does YuppTV works?
Most OTT Viewers may want to know that how does Yupp TV work. Well, you can understand in simple words that this is a business.
The online streaming platform shares the video content on the website as well as the app. So when people want to watch these videos, they have to purchase a subscription from Yupp TV.
Some amount from subscription money goes to the media house and the rest are taken by the YuppTV itself.
Yupp TV Plans
Yupp TV gives 14 days free trial period to those who sign up for the first-time user. You have to just open the official website and select the sing in option. Put in your email id and password, and you will get 14 days free trial.
You can check the video and audio quality in this trial. This trial will help you to decide whether you should take the subscription or not.
YuppTV offers three basic plans
- Monthly Plans: Monthly plan starts only for 49 rupees. You will get 160 channels on a monthly plan. These all are basic channels like TV shows. Movie, news, sports, etc.
- Half-yearly Plans: Currently not available.
- Yearly Plans
Steps To Watch Yupp TV On TV
In today’s busy life, nobody has enough time to watch their favorite TV program in the allotted time. That’s why the online streaming platform has become so popular as you can watch anything any time on that.
Here are some steps that you can simply follow to watch your video content:
- Firstly, turn on your smart tv
- Go to the app store and download the Yupp TV app
- Now open the app, on the home screen of the app you will see the icon naming “Menu”, click on that.
- You will the option “Live TV” in the dropdown list of “Menu”
- Now the app will ask you for the subscription, select the subscription as per your choice and press the “OK” button on your TV remote
- After pressing the button, you will have a 5-digit code on your screen, copy that code
- Now go to the browser and open the Yupp TV website, paste that code, and press “Enter” or “Activate”
- After the completion of all these steps, your TV will redirect to “My Live TV”
The Devices that Supports YuppTV
There are various devices that support YupTV like LG tv, Samsung tv, Apple tv. Sharp tv, Vizio tv, Amazon fire tv, Android device, Roku device, XBOX, and many more others.
If you are not having the above-given devices, don’t worry, you can stream Yupp TV on Chromecast on TV, as it supports Chromecast too. How? Let’s discuss that:
- First, you have to download the YuppTV app on your mobile phone
- Make sure your phone and your tv connect to the same internet service provider
- Now open the app and play the video that you want to play on Chromecast on your TV
- Now you will see the icon “Cast” on the top of your screen, tap on that
- You will see the list of all available devices that connected through the same network
- Select your TV device, and then your mobile video will start casting to your TV.
Channels List Of Yupp TV
- Hindi Channels: Star Plus, Colors, Zee TV, Sony TV, Sub TV, Rishtey TV, Star Bharat, &TV, UTV Movies, Set Max, Zee Cinema, SONY MAX, Tez News, Aaj Tak, NDTV India, MTV India, MTunes, Music India, Bindass TV, 9XM.
- Punjabi Channels: PTC Punjabi, PTC Chakde, PTC News, Zee Punjabi, 9X Tashan, Alpha ETC Punjabi.
- Urdu Channels: Dekho TV, Hadi TV, HUM World TV, Paigham TV, Such TV.
- Bengali Channels: Zee Bengali, Sangeet Bangla, ETV Bengali, Star Jalsha, Planet M, Newstime Bangla, Ruposhi Bangla, Dhoom Music.
- Tamil Channels: Kalaignar TV, Captain News, KTV, Chithiram TV, Jaya TV, Star Vijay, Seithigal, Sun TV, Sirippoli TV, Sun Music, Raj TV, Puthiya Thalaimurai TV, Thanthi TV.
- Telugu Channels: ABN, Aradhana TV, Bhaarat Today, Bhakti TV, Calvary TV, CVR English, CVR News, ETV, ETV App, ETV Cinema, ETV Life, ETV Plus, Gemini Comedy, Gemini Movies, Gemini TV, HMTV, iNews, Jeeyar TV, Mahaa News, Mana TV, NTV, OM CVR, Pooja TV, Raj News Telugu, Rakshana TV, Sakshi TV, Star Maa Gold, Star Maa Movies, Star Maa Music, Star Maa TV, Studio N, SVBC Channel, TV1, TV5, TV5 News International, Tollywood TV, T News, V6 News, Vanitha TV, Zee Telugu, 10TV.
- Kannada Channels: Asianet Suvarna, Chintu TV, ETV Kannada, Janasri News, News9, Raj Music Kannada, Sri Sankara Kannada, Suvarna News, Udaya Comedy, Udaya Movies, Udaya Music, Udaya News, Udaya TV, Zee Kannada.
- Malayalam Channels: Asianet, Asianet News, Asianet Plus, Jai Hind, Kaumudy TV, Kiran TV, Mathrubhumi News, Reporter, Surya TV.
- Marathi channels: ETV Marathi, Saam, Star Pravah, Zee Marathi, Zee 24 Taas, 9x Jhakaas.
YuppTv is an OTT platform or an app that offers you video content of Asian TV Shows, Movies, Sports, News, etc. You can watch there anything related to these things without any care, but you just need to buy their subscription according to their plans and your budget as well.
Yupp Tv offers three plans such as monthly, half-yearly, and yearly. Unfortunately, you can use only one plan for now- the monthly plan.
Yupp TV supports many different devices, so you can easily watch your content on your device.
In this article, we have discussed What is Yupp TV?, How does it work?, the Steps to watch Yupp TV on TV, and the Channel’s list of YuppTV. Hope it will help you a lot more to understand.